Events at Reality's Chance
Every 2nd & 4th Sunday of the month from 10 to noon.
- Interested in volunteering and want to know more
- Do you drive by and wonder what we are all about on the corner of Berry & Meridian
- Love horses but don’t get to see them up close and personal
- Heard of The American Mustang but have you ever touched one
- Have a free Sunday and want to learn about horse rescue
- Grand kids visiting and just need a fun learning experience
Contact the barn for your spot on either the 2nd or 4th Sunday of the Month. For a donation of your choice; Opportunities for photos with an American Mustang!
Check Reality’s Chance today – Tours available!
Come see what it means to be dedicated to horses and animals in need. Lori here is more than happy to show you around and meet some of our equine.
Pavilion & Coffee House
Check out our onsite coffee house and pavilion, during a guided tour.
Come get your merchandise that is completely unique to us in our onsite gift shop anytime during regular business hours or after a guided tour.
Bridge to Serenity Hill
This is a walk to remember as you enter the property. Take a stroll over the bridge and see things from a whole new view or wait til dusk for a sunset stroll.
With eight pastures, we give our equine and animals space to roam and provide a round pen for guided tours and training.